Report A Broken Street Light

Report A Broken Street Light

  1. Who is the Owner of the Street Light?

    If owner of the Street Light is the Town of Red Hook, please continue filling this form.

    Check the Map below, or call Central Hudson 845-452-2700 to help Identify the Street Light Owner 

  2. Date and Time of Report 

  3. Please give information as to where the broken Street Light is located. Include pole number for reference (if available) 

  4. Streetlights - Town Level Map
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.